Saturday 12 May 2012

Antphilia!

I decided to create this blog after noticing what little appreciation ants get. I think they are amazing little creatures and people ought to care more about them. You might think that they are annoying and invade your kitchen but you still have to admire their strength and teamwork! We have a lot to learn from them, and I don't know about you but I'm eager to know more!

 I haven't really thought about what is going to be in this blog but one thing's for sure it's going to be about ants! If you're wondering about the name of my blog Philia basically means to like, so AntPhilia is all about liking ants.

Well I hope this fills you in on the reason for the existence of my random blog and that I will be able to convince you to take a closer look at your tiny nemesis, that is assuming you lead an endless war against these fierce noble creatures.

See you all next time for some more ant talk! =D

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I totally support you in you cause !
    Ants are such marvelous creatures, they can carry a weight of about 30 times their own if I'm not wrong!

    check out blue ants, they are beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete